Dendrophyllia

mFrame

Looking to get a frag of dendro. Aquadome has a large one but I don't have the room or the $$. Anyone have dendro that they would sell a frag of?

I might be able to get a small frag from mine, need to look at it closer. How many heads are you looking for?

I'm having a blast with mine. Ordered one from the Vivid Aquarium group buy and there's two and a lil' polyp on the side. They have such surprisingly long tentacles and are open most of the day. Not too mention uber cool.

I might be able to get a small frag from mine, need to look at it closer. How many heads are you looking for?

Depends on the cost. :) Something small like 1-3 heads would be fine, not knowing how big of a frag you can get. PM me with details? GonzoBob expressed interest in a frag as well.

I'm going to need to hold off on fragging for a little while. I examined the skeleton more and there are 6 heads. 3 large ones with smaller/medium ones in between. I think if I try and frag one I'll loose a smaller head. I feed them regularly and they seem to be doing well so hopefully it won't be to long.