Quick Reef Kingdom Order

ysanford

I would like to pick up a few things off Reef Kingdom. I plan on closing this sale by Tuesday afternoon and pick up will be at my place. My order will total around $100 and if we can get to $225, then it's free shipping. If not, then I think shipping will be around $55. Please let me know if you would like to get in and I'll post my paypal address or you can drop off the funds by Tuesday afternoon. I work by the Arboretum and I live by 183 and Anderson Mill.

I would like to pick up a few things off Reef Kingdom. I plan on closing this sale by Tuesday afternoon and pick up will be at my place. My order will total around $100 and if we can get to $225, then it's free shipping. If not, then I think shipping will be around $55. Please let me know if you would like to get in and I'll post my paypal address or you can drop off the funds by Tuesday afternoon. I work by the Arboretum and I live by 183 and Anderson Mill.

I'd like

Monster Eye Zoanthid $12.99

Blossom Blastomussa Merletti $14.99

Australian Spiderman Acan $39.99

PM me your paypall addy

Thanks

Russell

If everyone wants to send me the funds via PayPal, my email is [email protected]. Sometimes PayPal has charged me the 3% fee and sometimes it hasn't. I think if you say that the payment is for services it doesn't charge. Anyone that knows a little more about paypal and the way they work their fees can chime in. So far, it looks like we are around $200 so not too far from free shipping! If no one else joins in, then I will probably just go ahead and get that extra item to get the free shipping.

Hey, If you want, we can go ahead and say this is closed. I can get this all set up, and I will be ordering around $100 or more, so we will qualify for the free shipping. I can call David and get it all set up. I am off on wed, and can accept delivery then.

Hey, If you want, we can go ahead and say this is closed. I can get this all set up, and I will be ordering around $100 or more, so we will qualify for the free shipping. I can call David and get it all set up. I am off on wed, and can accept delivery then.

I'm ordering 1 thing and will put in my order this afternoon once I get to my computer. Should be at 2p

Ok, I will be heading this out to the finish. Unless you have already mentioned ordering, it is closed. everyone who has not paid, you can send me or the sanfords your paypall payment, or we can arrange a cash exchange. If your order is low $ amount, and need me to front you untill we can meet up, let me know. Also, delivery will be made THIS wed. I can either hold them at my place, or if the sanfords are willing, they can hold yours up there. just about everyone here knows where I live, and if wed will not work for you, I can take and hold them untill you can get them. just let me know what you need.

also. please PM me with your order details so I can ensure everything is accounted for

Edited by KaceyJ

Problem. I spoke to David, the moster eyes are all gone. he has everything else. he is holding the spiderman acan, and has a nuclear green pally all set aside. Everyone. I need to know what you are ordering so i can have it held. Gonzobob, call me at 512 696 3316, you have some options, since you have already paid, I have options from david you may like.

KaceyJ, can you meet up with my later tonight and I will just give you cash for the two that have paid by paypal? I have already transfered the funds to my bank account. I can also send you a PM with everyones order, as I have been tracking it. Hopefully this time, we can get them to mark the bags. :shifty:

yes ma'am, that will work. can you meet at rca around 5:35? if not we will work something out. It has to be before 8. I have to cook chicken marsala and shrimp scampi for 6. Also, I spoke to him. we worked out a system and will ensure they are separated by person.

yes ma'am, that will work. can you meet at rca around 5:35? if not we will work something out. It has to be before 8. I have to cook chicken marsala and shrimp scampi for 6. Also, I spoke to him. we worked out a system and will ensure they are separated by person.

I can maybe do 5:35, may be closer to 6. My husband wants to try and get a motorcycle tonight, so it just depends on how long we take at the dealership.

Order has been placed. Even though his website says "place order 48 before the day you want it delivered", he is going to try to ensure that it ships out today. will let everyone know when i hear more.