Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 4!

mcallahan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is in and accounted for. C'mon when you can.

NOTE: if you can't make it before 3:30, let me know b/c you'll need to get yours from dapettit.

My addy is 8422 Jamestown Dr 78758, yellow house 2 red front doors.

Yes, everything looks great. I've already put them in the tank and all the zoas began opening already. Surprisingly the dendro already had some feelers out and my sun polyps looked like they were about to come out and play also. Great frags. Hopefully we can all get some pics up soon. Thanks again Mark for all your work getting this together and executing it so smoothly.

Ty

Can't wait to see my stuff. So is the general consensus that Vivid treated us right again? (oversize frags, choice pieces, etc)

+1 for me. My frags are generous. My pink lemonade is small, but they said it would be as they fragged it just for me.

My flame angel, so far, is sticking to the corner where the non-anemone-hosting clown hung out. The clown has left and is just wandering around the tank. I think he's trying to figure out when the other guy is going to leave his spot.

My 8-10 polyps of Cherry Bomb Zoas is somewhere in the neighborhood of 20, and mostly opened up now.

My 16-20 polyps of Hulk Zoas is in excess of 20...hard to get an exact count, and a few have started to open.

My 1 polyp of Alien Moon Favia is closer to 2 1/2 to 3 polyps

And my 1-1.25" piece Firefly Echinopora is closer to 2"

Good group buy for me. :rofl:

The Zoas I picked up for markisthebeast look healthy, but they aren't that big (5 or fewer polyps). My Royal Gramma (a little on the small side?) and yellow tang look great, but my filamented flasher wrasse doesn't look like it'll make it. I acclimated everything as instructed, but this guy is in the sand and looks to be breathing rapidly. It's been there for about 2-3 hours, motionless.

The Zoas I picked up for markisthebeast look healthy, but they aren't that big (5 or fewer polyps). My Royal Gramma (a little on the small side?) and yellow tang look great, but my filamented flasher wrasse doesn't look like it'll make it. I acclimated everything as instructed, but this guy is in the sand and looks to be breathing rapidly. It's been there for about 2-3 hours, motionless.

Daniel-

take pics and if he dies, take a pic and freeze him in a bag and I'll talk to vivid.

Talk to Chiu about his wrasse as well.

how big is ur tang?

That sucks...hope he makes it.

My flame angel is looking good. Exploring now.

My zoas are all way above count and opened nicely.

fish were a lil smaller then expected... thought it would be a bit bigger since i ordered medium but they look good...

my yellow tang is hiding behind all the live rock but hes movin around but the lionfish stays in like one corner and always hovers over the sand...amd if he moves hes like scraping on top of the rocks....is that normal?:

fish were a lil smaller then expected... thought it would be a bit bigger since i ordered medium but they look good...

my yellow tang is hiding behind all the live rock but hes movin around but the lionfish stays in like one corner and always hovers over the sand...amd if he moves hes like scraping on top of the rocks....is that normal?:

My tank is pretty small, 2- maybe 3 inches max. He's happily grazing around. My mom wants me to get 2 or 3 more of them... haha. I haven't seen my wrasse in a few hours since I'm at work, but I'm pushing for it to recover!

Daniel

Floating and acclimating now. My white lightning sponge is gorgeous and much bigger than expected. Everything will be in place soon (at least where I think it should be), updates to come.

Everything is looking good. Colonies are really nice sized. Got in trouble with handling too many corals tonight and I think the paly toxins are getting me. My hands are swelling and itchy. Will have to work on pictures later this evening. ;)

Floating and acclimating now. My white lightning sponge is gorgeous and much bigger than expected. Everything will be in place soon (at least where I think it should be), updates to come.

Don't let that sponge touch the air!

Glad to hear your order looks good.