New Acans

fishypets

Last week Raymond and I ordered some acans and a super nice chalice from Fishnfrags. I've never had acans that come close to these in color. Pictures were taken right after I mounted and placed the acans in the sand bed. Check it out!

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

Thanks everyone, glad you like. They were a little on the pricey side but once you see them in person you'll know why.

Seahorsejl- shipping is about par for the course and Matt packed em like I've never seen before. No way these bags were going to leak, I give him an A++ for packaging and shipping. Heck I might have flown to Cali. for these Acans!

Brooks- I have you down first in line, just make sure you save all your graduation money for me though! :D

Cecil I have a new addiction, so this is just the beginning.........Move over SPS! haha

Andy maybe we can work out a trade or something? Keep me posted.

Clint

• 2 weeks later...

Someone mentioned that the rainbow acans like shade so I moved all mine to the back of the tank behind the rock work. The new location also allows me to "target feed" at one time.

The two left in the front row came from the Dome last week. What a deal!

IMG_7885.jpg