first visit to aquadome

dav_nolen

I went to aquadome yesterday for the first time, and i have to say it was a pleasant surprize. I live in the round rock area so that drive is not to short. I didnt think they would of had all of the stuff that they did, The variety of Fish and Coral was some of the nicer stuff ive seen in town. That being said; I picked myself up a Nice frag of Red Planet and this little baby flame hawk. I was very pleased with the visit and will Definitely make the drive to the aquadome in the near future. Heres some pics!

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

It's usually the only one I go to because I lived south...now I don't live near any without a 30 minute drive. It's my favorite, great prices, great selections and the employees have always been wonderful to us. Although I'm still trying to get them to have lunch on the weekends for us also LOL.

Dena

It's a great store. Wish they would sponsor us. I have never asked them.

Last time we visited the Dome...I mentioned if they thought about sponsoring ARC. They're thinking about the possibility. But I think I forgot to mention about contacting the Administrator, sorry. That would be great, if added as our sponsors.

-Cindy-