Red/Blue/Green/Purple shrooms

mcallahan

I found 1 of each of the following color 'shrooms in a corner of my tank tonight.

- red

- purple

- green (they get huge)

- metallic blue

They are free if you want them, but I can't promise they won't drift off during the night.

If ya got a frag to trade, that'd be sweet too...

I would like a red one and a metallic blue, but I will be at work for the next 48 hours. Anyway you could hold onto them for me?

Let me see what I can round up. I don't have a small tupperware that they could sit in, but I'll put together something.

Got any of those zoas in your avatar pic? i've been looking for those.

I have them corraled into the bottom of a Taco Cabana cup w/ some LR rubble. Should work great unless my pink spot Goby decides he wants to re-arrange things!

red & metallic blue spoken for by medi.

That leaves green and purple for the thesanfords unless they don't want one of those colors.

No, unfortunately I don't. The only ones I have are the small colony, about 10 heads, that are in the picture. Sorry since I only purchase frags, I don't really have anything until they grow out. If you are interested I have a couple frags of GSP or a quarter size piece of devils hand leather that I could trade. If you want to wait I could definitely throw a frag of the zoas your way, or I would be more than happy to give you some kind of financial compensation.

No, unfortunately I don't. The only ones I have are the small colony, about 10 heads, that are in the picture. Sorry since I only purchase frags, I don't really have anything until they grow out. If you are interested I have a couple frags of GSP or a quarter size piece of devils hand leather that I could trade. If you want to wait I could definitely throw a frag of the zoas your way, or I would be more than happy to give you some kind of financial compensation.

I'll wait for the frags in the pics! Thanks!

sounds like a deal, but I warn it could be awhile. It is only averaging 1 new polyp every couple of months. Hopefully I can get out of work tomorrow and be able to p/u then, otherwise it will be sometime Wed.

sounds like a deal, but I warn it could be awhile. It is only averaging 1 new polyp every couple of months. Hopefully I can get out of work tomorrow and be able to p/u then, otherwise it will be sometime Wed.

I'm not available till the weekend, unless you could meet during the day.

1 polyp a month? Time to target feed those guys!

Quite possibly and no i don't have a name for them, I wish I did, but have had no luck locating. I should have no problem meeting in the day.

Wed/Thurs/Fri is most open for me. Lunch time is best as i'm 5 mins from work and could scoot home.

i'd be interested in the purple. Don't have much to offer in trade, though. I have a couple small pieces that broke off a brown monti cap and a small red devil's hand.

ej

eh, I've got plenty of the reds so no biggie. One day it'll come around.