Vivid Aquariums Group Order

mcallahan

Keeping on my zoa kick, I want to pickup some pieces from vividaquariums.com. Free shipping on orders over $225. Shipping is a flat rate of $30 if we don't meet the $225, tho so if we get a couple of people, that isn't that bad.

AND..they have fish as well!

If you want to get in on it, post here. i'll close the order on Monday, April 6th @ 12p.

We would love to order some items, although we are moving on the 15th and don't really want to add new livestock to our tank before moving. If you end up extending the deadline, we will for sure get a coral or two.

We would love to order some items, although we are moving on the 15th and don't really want to add new livestock to our tank before moving. If you end up extending the deadline, we will for sure get a coral or two.

I'd be willing to host some for you as well, depending on what you get.

Count me in. Saw some incredible acros at reasonable prices. I quess we let you know what we want. When do you want payment?

I emailed them today to get the details on how they handle group orders. Stay tuned for details.

Vividaquariums handles it just like reefcleaners - one point person for the order and each person's order will be in bags with their names on it.

Obviously, I'm the point guy!

Things to note:

- Order closes, Monday, April 6th @12p -aka NOON

- Pickup will be @ my house, 8422 Jamestown Dr, 78758

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping, otherwise shipping is $30.

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself..no individual orders. So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 12p on Monday. I'm not a bank getting government bailout $, so I won't be extending anyone credit...sorry!

Do we give you our order and cash or is there a code we input at checkou?

vivid is isn't setup for codes, so cash/paypal will have to be given to me w/your order, then I order for everyone and the order comes in one box with everyone's order in separate bags.

I will be busy F/S/most of Sun on a shoot for a film so paypal would be preferred, or if it is cash, I'm up north.

If are seriously interested, PM me and I'll send you my paypal addy.

To all those who really want to be in on the group order, just a reminder I'll be largely unavailable until late in the evenings on F/Sat/Sun nights. So if you PM me and I don't reply quickly, that's why.

For those of you who want to pay cash, please contact me ASAP so that I can setup a common meeting area if we are coming from different parts of town.

Likewise, if you are paypaling, please PM so I can send my paypal addy.

Looking forward to some crazy zoas and a lawnmower blenny!

To everyone involved-

I'm going to extend the deadline for ordering till Wed, April 15th. Yes, it is TAX day that day, but several of members mentioned they were interested in ordering some corals and wanted to wait a week.

So, new deadline date is Wed, April 15th @ 12pm

Keep checking out their website, they have some nice pieces for nice prices.

• 2 weeks later...