reefcleaners.org buy round 2

Robb in Austin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I want in, I go to reefcleaners.org and go to the Group Buy section and say I'm with ARC and pay for the order. Is that right? We're planning that it will be delivered next Tuesday? And where do I need to go to pick up my stuff?

ej

PS. Robb, do I know you? Did you run a BBS about a million years ago? (Okay, about 15 years ago...)

Edited by ejaustin

Yes.

I'm out on 290E towards Manor.

No, I don't think so. I did sign up for one in Big D(a million years ago) that warranted a call from the admin because I specified a dial up speed of + 30k(I think.) It was a corporate system on a DEC/VAX. Yeah, I'm gettin' old.

I'm willing to meet in a central location when it arrives. I'll update as things progress.

I'm in. $20.35

6 Assorted Hermits* 23643 $0.69 $4.14

20 Dwarf Cerith 10011 $0.22 $4.40

10 Nerite Snails (Large) 10112 $0.89 $8.90

10 Juvenile Florida Cerith 477451 $0.45 $4.50

10 Zig Zag Periwinkles 44444 $0.20 $2.00

50 snails for $20! I feel like I got one over on the man! :angry:

I'm in. $64.15.

Also, I work up by the Arboretum and live near Brodie and William Cannon. So if my stuff could get to 183 and Lamar, I can pick it up there more easily than on 290E (although I'll make 290E if that's how things go). Also, if any of my fellow South Austinites would like me to carry stuff to this side of town for them, I'd be happy to. (I'd like to contribute to the community and there's so little I have to offer.)

ej

PS Robb, I knew a kid who ran a BBS called RoBBS. His first name was Robb. It's not a common spelling and I can totally imagine that Robb getting into marine aquaria, so I was just wondering if you were the same guy. I ran a BBS called Loaves & Fishes.

I like the 183/Lamar pick up also. I work downtown and live east on 71 so Manor would be a killer for me. Order was placed last week for about $54...I think I posted already though. I just like to see myself type :)

Dena

"Howdy all!

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow, Thurs the 5th, is the last day to get your order in for the reefcleaners.org

group buy. We have reached the free overnight shipping too, I'm expecting delivery on Tuesday the 10th.

If you join us, please make a post on the thread in the group buy section."

Hi Robb,

I am in for order #2013, 20.24...Michael McDermott

...I would rather pickup @ 183/Lamar area, but whatever the final delivery area is will work for me.

Michael McDermott