24G Nano Deluxe with upgrade to Viper 70w halide

dieselndixie

Hey all. I finally decided to take the Nano down. I had it running for about 3 years and finally decided that I was wanting to go back to a large tank. The Nano is in great shape, comes with the nice stand with cabinet underneath. There are a few very light scratches from years of cleaning, but nothing that is an eye sore. I have no remaining corals, sand, or liverock. But I do have the original hood with PC lights (fans are kinda noisy) and I upgraded to a viper 70w halide clipon that is very nice. (halide light has only about 4-5 months use) I also have a rubbermaid full of various leftover stuff. nets, calcium, extra bulb, pumps, IV drip bags, etc. tank will need to be cleaned, there is some coraline buildup (i cleaned it, but not well enough to get all the coraline scraped off.

make me an offer. thanks.

*EDIT* sorry, I thought I had more Nano pics on this machine. I will upload much better shots after work. thanks

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg