wtb a 75g or 90g

AndrewT

haha yeah u convinced me to go ahead and upgrade. I'm going to try and upgrade all my equipment slowly but surely. I'll def need to borrow the extra skimmer you have cause my skimer is crap. I'll keep u updated.

Andrew,

I have 75G tank that is RR. I used it as a refugium to gravity feed coral propagation troughs at my home. As a reefkeeper of more than 15 years, I have found the tank to be the least expensive componant in the system.

This tank has been set up for several years with a 5" DSB of arrogonite and red macro-algae. The lights are two sets of T5, 3 months old. The stand is DIY and functional. For a display, it would require finished carpentry.

I am moving to SW Austin and can bring this to you with the mature biological filter intact. If you like soft corals and decorative seaweed, I would include that for the price of $400.

If you are interested, give me a call on my cell phone: 337-401-0416.

Regards,

Pat Castille

Andrew,

I have 75G tank that is RR. I used it as a refugium to gravity feed coral propagation troughs at my home. As a reefkeeper of more than 15 years, I have found the tank to be the least expensive componant in the system.

This tank has been set up for several years with a 5" DSB of arrogonite and red macro-algae. The lights are two sets of T5, 3 months old. The stand is DIY and functional. For a display, it would require finished carpentry.

I am moving to SW Austin and can bring this to you with the mature biological filter intact. If you like soft corals and decorative seaweed, I would include that for the price of $400.

If you are interested, give me a call on my cell phone: 337-401-0416.

Regards,

Pat Castille

I'd be interested in some red macro!