First Sump build

Christyef

cacc8eb282da8a595749003b8574e05c.jpgThis weekend I was hired to plumb in this 185 gal and trigger sump for a fellow reefer. I think it turned out pretty dang good! 25b1c19430ec4e0d7aa65018c0da1b38.jpgc9564ca3d75f6c416e4c9a7cb96c39c8.jpg3758b74bd00fd552760d9ef470b9f98c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! It was fun. Next one: definitely knee pads! Hahaha! His plans now are to keep an open stand. I think that will change pretty quick, but it was a bigger motivation to make extra sure everything was perfect. And I didn’t want to make extra cuts on the blue pvc. Did good. Measure 100 times, cut once. [emoji106]

Thanks guys! It was fun. Next one: definitely knee pads! Hahaha! His plans now are to keep an open stand. I think that will change pretty quick, but it was a bigger motivation to make extra sure everything was perfect. And I didn’t want to make extra cuts on the blue pvc. Did good. Measure 100 times, cut once. [emoji106]

I wish I was baller enough to have a licensed plumber do my reef tank plumbing! That's next level stuff there!

Amazing work Christy!

I wish I was baller enough to have a licensed plumber do my reef tank plumbing! That's next level stuff there!

Amazing work Christy!

Haha. Nah. Flat fee, not hourly. With unexpected trips to Home Depot and talk breaks to stretch, hourly isn’t a fair deal for the customer. Lol.

Archived