General ARC Questions

Good Greef

ARC members,

1. I cannot edit my profile on the site for tank size, since there's a section labeled "Controller URL" that's marked with  a red asterisk. The dropdown above shows Neptune Apex and I cannot change that either (since I thought if I put no controller, the controller URL box error wouldn't occur. Any help?

2. Am I supposed to get an ARC card to show at River City Aquatics for the discount? Because everytime I go I have to give them my last name to get the 10% off since I don't have a card.

3. So I don't have to start another thread in the WTB section, anyone have an extra 10lb c02 canister for my CARX? Where's the cheapest place to get them?

Thanks! I wish I coulda attended the meeting at Ty's last week but will definitely attend sometime soon.

52 minutes ago, Good Greef said:

ARC members,

1. I cannot edit my profile on the site for tank size, since there's a section labeled "Controller URL" that's marked with  a red asterisk. The dropdown above shows Neptune Apex and I cannot change that either (since I thought if I put no controller, the controller URL box error wouldn't occur. Any help?

2. Am I supposed to get an ARC card to show at River City Aquatics for the discount? Because everytime I go I have to give them my last name to get the 10% off since I don't have a card.

3. So I don't have to start another thread in the WTB section, anyone have an extra 10lb c02 canister for my CARX? Where's the cheapest place to get them?

Thanks! I wish I coulda attended the meeting at Ty's last week but will definitely attend sometime soon.

I'll direct 1 & 2 to @mFrame

I bought my cannisters at aquariumplants.com: https://www.aquariumplants.com/Aluminum-Co2-Cylinders-p/t.htm

The cannisters were top notch and austin home brew filled them for me.

1) pick "n/a" in the controller dropdown and put "http://" in the url (I'll get this fixed).
2) yes, I'll check on the status of your member card.
It must just be my work computer.. because I cant find "n/a" as an option. Ill try again on my home computer

1 minute ago, Good Greef said:
54 minutes ago, mFrame said:
1) pick "n/a" in the controller dropdown and put "http://" in the url (I'll get this fixed).
2) yes, I'll check on the status of your member card.

It must just be my work computer.. because I cant find "n/a" as an option. Ill try again on my home computer

You might have to refresh (Ctrl-F5), as I added the option after reading your message here.

I'll direct 1 & 2 to [mention=884]mFrame[/mention]
I bought my cannisters at aquariumplants.com: https://www.aquariumplants.com/Aluminum-Co2-Cylinders-p/t.htm
The cannisters were top notch and austin home brew filled them for me.
Gah! I just bought my carbon dosing regulator and carx from them. Shoulda added it to my cart

2 minutes ago, Dogfish said:

We get membership cards? Maybe discounts some where? 50% off at Ty's coral frag garden?

I'd have to raise the price to get that kind of discount at Ty's. ;)

Seriously though, in addition to help keep the club going and augmenting the scholarship fund, there are numerous other benefits:

5 minutes ago, mFrame said:

I'd have to raise the price to get that kind of discount at Ty's. ;)

Seriously though, in addition to help keep the club going and augmenting the scholarship fund, there are numerous other benefits:

Nice. Do we actually get cards to show or ????

I have paid but never got the card. You have my address or do I pick it up?

Yes there is a physical membership card that has an expiration date good through one year from purchase.  If you've been a Premium Member you get a $5 discount on renewals.  The card gets mailed if you pay the extra $1, or you can pick it up at any meeting or event.

Archived