Digitada

Elindsey

40 minutes ago, Elindsey said:

Looking for a nice colored forest fire or bubble gum. Or both. Not sure what the true difference is. 

I have a lot of forest fire, some purple, and Jeremy’s Montipora (it looks like a digi). I live north of of 35 and parmer but I work downtown so I can meet. LMK

Forest fire is bright green with reddish/orange polyps and is usually not that expensive, $10-$20/1" range.

Bubblegum digi is bright green with reddish/orange polyps on the ends but the base color is a light blue. Its about $50/1" from what I've seen.

Picture I borrowed from Pieces of the Ocean. Forest fire is on the left,

12ad81993e2d0ff340bff7b7df73fdf5.jpg

10 hours ago, dshel1217 said:

I have a lot of forest fire, some purple, and Jeremy’s Montipora (it looks like a digi). I live north of of 35 and parmer but I work downtown so I can meet. LMK

Do you have any pics?  How much do you want for a frag?  

9 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Forest fire is bright green with reddish/orange polyps and is usually not that expensive, $10-$20/1" range.

Bubblegum digi is bright green with reddish/orange polyps on the ends but the base color is a light blue. Its about $50/1" from what I've seen.

Picture I borrowed from Pieces of the Ocean. Forest fire is on the left,

12ad81993e2d0ff340bff7b7df73fdf5.jpg

They are pretty close.  I'd like to get a bubble gum eventually

12 hours ago, FarmerTy said:
12 hours ago, Elindsey said:
They are pretty close.  I'd like to get a bubble gum eventually

I have the bubblegum if you ever want it down the road.

Is it ready to frag?

On 3/2/2018 at 1:17 AM, mdavis735 said:

Ty has all the good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah he does. I don't plan on ever leaving his house with cash in my wallet (unless I loose track of the time). 

Yeah he does. I don't plan on ever leaving his house with cash in my wallet (unless I loose track of the time). 
Haha, at least at the meeting you walked away with some egg rolls and spring rolls as well!

Archived