Sold RBTA Anemones $50

brian.srock

3 hours ago, ShawnM said:

My Sherman anemone is doing great under leds and has been for close to two years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, I've heard they need to be grown under metal halide but I guess that's not the case. I'll have to put some rbtas on the future list. Also Shawn, thanks for chaeto and digi, both are growing extremely well!

Interesting, I've heard they need to be grown under metal halide but I guess that's not the case. I'll have to put some rbtas on the future list. Also Shawn, thanks for chaeto and digi, both are growing extremely well!

Glad to here glad everything is growing good

All anemones grown under LED. LEDs can grow anything my MH and T5s used to grow. And I had an unusual infatuation with MH so it took a lot of convincing for me at least before I jumped to LED.0aeb649608550316d98eb359d492a2ac.jpg

10 hours ago, Travis Persyn said:

Check my latest pic in the FTS thread for what RBTAs and LEDs do together.

Archived