Livestock Pre move sale pt 1

RobR

Austin aqua farms purple and green frogspawn. This is a little bigger than a softball- $150

Austin aqua farms purple wall hammer also bigger than a softball- $200

maxima clam about 3" (tan and teal colors)- $50- Pending

Red lobo (I think) approx 3"- $40- Pending

Austin aqua farm red acan colony 20+ heads- $45- Pending

kwazulu fairy wrasse 3" ( this guy is too fast to get a good pic, here's a stock photo)- $75- Pending

please pm or Text 254-258-7179 if interested. I will be available tomorrow. Thanks for looking

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

Oh no, you two are going to be neighbors!

Yeah buddy. Wrasse City coming to Gtown.

Time to get Humblefish to get those QT tanks up.

And Rob, if you need a place to store a tank or equipment, let me know and I'll kick Ty out of the 3rd car garage.

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:

Oh no, you two are going to be neighbors!

Lol that would be nice but I think we are actually going to be a little further than we are now...

30 minutes ago, olaggie01 said:

Yeah buddy. Wrasse City coming to Gtown.

Time to get Humblefish to get those QT tanks up.

And Rob, if you need a place to store a tank or equipment, let me know and I'll kick Ty out of the 3rd car garage.

Thanks Chris, lol hope that won't be necessary. Seems like there's a lot of people getting ready to move right now...

Thanks Chris, lol hope that won't be necessary. Seems like there's a lot of people getting ready to move right now...

Chris just wants a reason to boot me out. Very exciting sir! Congrats on the new house!

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:

Chris just wants a reason to boot me out. Very exciting sir! Congrats on the new house!

LOL, thanks Ty and congrats to you as well for the new family member and new house!!

Archived