Miami Hurricane Chalice Frags

Jon.Hanna

-------Edited Prices Below-------

Updated what's is still available.

Spent more than I should this weekend so need to move some frags, my loss is your gain.

Hi everyone just wanted to reintroduce myself to the ARC selling forums as it's been a couple years. Been reefing for years but had to take a small break for about two years but happy to be back in the hobby and look forward to provide some stunning frags to the community.

Anyways with that I bring u my first frags back in the hobby. I have 8 Miami hurricane Chalice frags in multiple sizes and prices. Please take a look at the pics below as these are wyswyg frags. BTW these pictures are taken under a Kessil A80 Tuna blue.

I will accept paypal holds if u cannot pickup the day of purchase.

I will also be willing to meet somewhere in the Cedar Park or North Austin area.

First post and PM reserves your frag.

Enjoy the pictures:-)

Please pm me if you have any questions or if you like a particular frag and want to make an offer.

Thanks Jon

First 4 larger Frags

#1 Top Left - Sold.

#2 Top Right $25

#3 Bottom Left $25

#4 Bottom Right $25

a89bc1dcb395d81dd983278ba0c8e7e1.jpg

Last 4 smaller Frags

#5 Top Left $20

#6 Top Right $20

#7 Bottom Left $20

#8 Bottom Right - SOLD

e545c36c8dadd67fcd9a49c8657a960a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the interest or catching my mistake ugh. I do have a pic of the mother colony as I am letting her grow back out to trim up again later on. I absolutely love this one. To answer your other question though you are absolutely correct to my knowledge when I originally purchase a while back I was told they are Miami Hurricanes I was talking to someone about My Miami's while trying to post for the first time using this Tap talk thing and must have subconscious types My Miami but here is a pic of the mother.

d1d18b45c98ef6948476454d488974ed.jpg

Thanks again and I will def be editing the post and my apologies for the confusion def not how I wanted to start that lol.

Jon

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm a personal friend of Jon's. I saw the Chalice before and after he fragged it, as well as the frags themselves. They are totally legit looking! I've been waiting for them to heal since he fragged them and are buying one for my nano tank once I get paid this upcoming week.

Hey Brooks you are correct. I mistyped it earlier. Btw long time no talk man how are u. U may not Rem me but back in the day I bought more than a few Frags from you when you had that solana at your parents. Hope all is well man and glad to see u are still reefing.

Hey Brooks you are correct. I mistyped it earlier. Btw long time no talk man how are u. U may not Rem me but back in the day I bought more than a few Frags from you when you had that solana at your parents. Hope all is well man and glad to see u are still reefing.

Jon! Yes of course I remember! Glad to see you're still in the hobby as well. Hope to cross paths with you soon!

Sorry had the kiddo tonight and just got to posting but as promised her is a pic of the mother as of today u can even see the fraged area healing up.

87bb92ce6af33084fb3caf35e6c1311f.jpg

Brooks- Thanks man and so do I. I'm sure by now you got all kinds of crazy stuff I always was amazed by the stuff you had lol.

Brooks- Thanks man and so do I. I'm sure by now you got all kinds of crazy stuff I always was amazed by the stuff you had lol.

I've been off and on for the past few years. Most recently we were moving to NYC, but that fell through. Unfortunately by that point we had already broken down our Red Sea Reefer. Now we're starting fresh with a 25g Red Sea! Trying to get a good collection of stuff going.

What light do you have these under? I tend to bleach all my chalices out but these and some of the watermelon ones are still on my list.

Hey there,

I have these under one of the new led Kessil A80 Tuna Blue lights. I originally had it under t5's but about a month ago moved to the new light and have not seen any signs of bleaching at all. But yeah let me know if u are interested maybe we can make a deal.

Jon

yo man, do you still have #8? I'd like buy that one from you if you do! thx man.

I got ya man it's yours!!

I will updated what's available and thanks man.

Archived