Par meter for rent?

jayreef

There's at least 1 member that has one, but I can't remember who it was off the top of my head. Their was a club one for a while, but as far as I know, it is no longer in the club equipment pool.

You might check with RCA and see if they have it, I believe that's where it was at for awhile.

There's at least 1 member that has one, but I can't remember who it was off the top of my head. Their was a club one for a while, but as far as I know, it is no longer in the club equipment pool.

You might check with RCA and see if they have it, I believe that's where it was at for awhile.

What is RCA? sorry i'm new here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is RCA? sorry i'm new here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, River City Aquatics. Should have posted the full name. I was on my phone and didn't see you had just a few posts. I'm working on speaking entirely in acronyms, that way nobody feels left out when they have no idea what I'm rambling about...

Yes, the member who had it donated it to RCA. Jake, the owner of RCA, was loaning it out. I know that it had to be repaired at one point. If you contact him I'm sure that he'd be happy to update you on it's status. If you do so, mind posting back here to let us know what he says?

Archived