Is it just me or....

Waderaid

Does everything in this hobby make you seem like a drug dealer?

Hey fellow reefers, lets go to this guys house to pickup some rastas, bam bams and chong bongs. He also has some mushrooms for sale. Has some sweet acans...man you would not believe the colors you will see. Finally got my dosing right and I am seeing a lot of growth.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Does everything in this hobby make you seem like a drug dealer?

Hey fellow reefers, lets go to this guys house to pickup some rastas, bam bams and chong bongs. He also has some mushrooms for sale. Has some sweet acans...man you would not believe the colors you will see. Finally got my dosing right and I am seeing a lot of growth.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pretty much!

I've actually had cops show up at my door because the neighbors thought I was growing weed because of coral before.

It does! Lol! I really needed that laugh. In public I've shown pictures of coral to my 10yo saying things like "look at that shroom, It'a huge! And the color is amazing, I would love to have that." To look up and notice people around me staring at me in disapproval like they're going to call cps. It's hard convincing people it's really coral.

from me

Yeah well you'll really feel like the drug dealer when you go to your LFS and pick up a small unmarked bag of white powder (antibiotics). Feeling uncomfortable you hide it I your glove box on the drive home worried about getting stopped and searched...

Yeah well you'll really feel like the drug dealer when you go to your LFS and pick up a small unmarked bag of white powder (antibiotics). Feeling uncomfortable you hide it I your glove box on the drive home worried about getting stopped and searched...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, that? Well that's just some antibiotics Officer"

from me

Freshwater fertilizer is the worst. They come in little baggies to mix in 500ml of RODI

The macro nutrients are white

The micro nutrients are brown

Then don't forget the root tabs that is osmocote put into a green and white gelcap pill.

It all looks like drugs lol.

Freshwater fertilizer is the worst. They come in little baggies to mix in 500ml of RODI

The macro nutrients are white

The micro nutrients are brown

Then don't forget the root tabs that is osmocote put into a green and white gelcap pill.

It all looks like drugs lol.

That was freshwater plant fertilizer? I thought that was aspirin! No wonder your corals were talking to me that day...

BC%20Cherry%2024ct.jpg?itok=UFO6jRBA

Archived