4 gallon Biorb rock flower anemone garden

Peter Gott

I think the TLF nano mags are flexible enough you should be able to use them on this if you want a magnetic cleaner. For thin glass they're still one of my favorite cleaners.

But looks great. Such a cool and unique tank.

Ooo I wasn't aware of these! This looks perfect; thank you!

I got a new nem this weekend...

4b036cbd59b3903baac3b4e1124305fb.jpg

He's red with a minty/turquoise center!

Here he is again from a front view under actinics.

7be927989aea504b9fa5565f0da6f490.jpg

Please excuse the hair algae...it's the last bit of my tank's cycling stages, and the CUC is happily munching it from all the rocks; this is the last one left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

: ), good job bud, once again even more inspiration to push on with my projects thank you glad it turned out so cool

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! You're pretty inspiring yourself sir.

So, earlier today I was delighted with how happy my red discosoma was. It has budded off two little babies, but this afternoon it had expanded to cover them up and was looking awesome:

cb90c678e770d19d42013c5fdcbcc1a3.jpg

Then I came home from seeing Arrival (Amazing! Go see it!) to find that one of my prankster hermits had knocked its rock down between the torch temporarily (and very happily) abiding here and my radioactive green rock flower anemone...

I quickly did an impromptu water change and rescued and replaced it. Check out this hellacious blister though:

6c70777feda856fd45c17c54821d230a.jpgbe77b52a1e6b2ad390b1c1da82b8f2cc.jpg

Hermits are fun. Super glue is my friend. And the torch coral is definitely getting its own aquarium, lol.

I never take a picture of the RFA in question because of the curvature of the glass distorting my photos (although the magnification it provides to the naked eye is awesome), but I figure he should get some face time since I mentioned him:050dcb54b6c839f65918039f556f55a2.jpg

It's amazing what you have done with 4 gallons.

Thank you! That means a lot to me coming from someone with a system like yours. My budget always dictates such simplicity and small sizes and I'm in awe of such complex and beautiful systems as yours.

Thanks y'all! I spent some more time this morning coaxing the new nems onto the rockscape I built for them and off of the rocks they were on. It looks even better now. I'm so in love with these nems that I think I'm going to take my mushrooms out and start a whole new pico just for them and have more room for more nems. LWJ!

I need an updated FTS please!

An FTS is kind of hard with a sphere, hahahaha. Here's a couple of angles from this evening!

The left side:

a2615d6b6211641fce87c48aed17d97a.jpg

The right side:

6432678176788424bf341209753c3949.jpg

My cespitularia is so cool:

423c98cd3270477c4a8bd24d3fa5797d.jpg

But so hard to photograph! Its elusive colors that shift from blue to indigo to violet as you shift the angels from which you view it just don't show up at all with my iPhone using the aquarium lights. I did finally manage to get a better picture of its colors using the iPhone's flash though:

50e8b0541853f9ebedeee75784be9c22.jpg

e6502f6b227b7c3c313ed01ea365d30c.jpg

Archived