Introducing clam to DT without contamination/infestation

cliff

9ffb5be1116dc1791b2a10c1a4402e39.jpg

ae0f1409855bcd5e764e67950271029f.jpg

Speaking of clams!! New kid on the block. I like keeping Maximas at substrate level, unobstructed by anything. It's true they like rock to attach to, but up on the rock work I don't like them taking up that much real estate and potentially getting shaded. I will literally just make a little rubble nest in the sand and wedge them in upright. This guy grabbed the rock and wouldn't let go within minutes. The last maxima took several days to bind to the rock though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9ffb5be1116dc1791b2a10c1a4402e39.jpg

ae0f1409855bcd5e764e67950271029f.jpg

Speaking of clams!! New kid on the block. I like keeping Maximas at substrate level, unobstructed by anything. It's true they like rock to attach to, but up on the rock work I don't like them taking up that much real estate and potentially getting shaded. I will literally just make a little rubble nest in the sand and wedge them in upright. This guy grabbed the rock and wouldn't let go within minutes. The last maxima took several days to bind to the rock though

Nice! I'm jelly! I wish I could have one!

Definitely not THE clam guy, Certainly a clam guy. I intend on expanding my collection over the coming months. I've only had 3 so far.

Archived