Corals FS

phamily

Need to stop hoarding all the frags...all frags been cut and growing over 2 weeks some were from last SA frag swap and growing. Frags pricing range form $15-80 of various sizes. I home after 6:30 on weekdays and this Saturday from 4-7 if anyone want to swing by...just pm me to set up time.

Thanks

pham

41bc76d114f2cd12850388d4bf80521c.jpg27fdb9401badc4d1b8f073f328dc48ed.jpg14352becf89cbca70eb0481971d208f5.jpge20c62c36441b965b0a09b4ab2a2c177.jpg

On the bottom left picture, what are the bright orange frags (bottom right) and the green orange yellow frag (top left)?

-John

Bottom right are utter chaos and not sure which one you are asking for on the top left

Wow , nice my tank are ready, id really like to have two or three of the sm , if there any left when i get paid, lol probably gone but if not 3_please

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Don't worry I usually have frags growing out in my tank...got to keep my addiction going[emoji5]

Excuse my lack of techincal coral talk, but what's that green-ish/yellow-ish poofball in the middle of the bottom right picture?

I think u are referring to Richard's lone star leather. Sorry that is not forsale. pm Richard he prob got frags of them

• 2 weeks later...

Pham has fantastic selection! So many beautiful corals to choose from. You won't be disappointed nor will you leave empty handed if you go by and look at his selection. Thanks again Pham we will be in touch again soon.

Archived