Acres of acros

Jimbo662

Oh man, gave me the same reaction this time as it did the first time I caught it a few weeks back! Stunning! I want them all!!!

Wha...huh? Were you keeping this all to yourself???

I only share if you're part of the FarmerTy reefing news blog. For a low monthly fee of $10/month, you'll get all the interesting reefing news emailed to you personally, with a commentary track recorded by yours truly. spiteful.gif

Oh man, gave me the same reaction this time as it did the first time I caught it a few weeks back! Stunning! I want them all!!!

I only share if you're part of the FarmerTy reefing news blog. For a low monthly fee of $10/month, you'll get all the interesting reefing news emailed to you personally, with a commentary track recorded by yours truly. spiteful.gif

Not sure I'm ready to get that deep into it...

Speaking of deep, you should see the latest article on deep sandbeds. The charts showing monitored denitrification in the anoxic zones are simply extraordinary. Just think, if you were in my FarmerTy reef news club, you'd know the latest and greatest about DSBs. Only $9.99 if you act now. Free shipping via email if you order in the next 30 mins. [emoji12]

Speaking of deep, you should see the latest article on deep sandbeds. The charts showing monitored denitrification in the anoxic zones are simply extraordinary. Just think, if you were in my FarmerTy reef news club, you'd know the latest and greatest about DSBs. Only $9.99 if you act now. Free shipping via email if you order in the next 30 mins. [emoji12]

****...missed that offer by 1 minute!!! doh.gif

Archived