500 lbs of live rock and all my fish/inverts - Scheduling Thread

Kfennell

Edit: Please be respectful of how much work this will be for me and read this entire post before replying etc.

OK so I am getting out of saltwater entirely, going to keep the tank some pumps and some lights but I will be selling everything else from this tank: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/23991-499-gallon-in-wall/

What I would like to do is get everything sold on one weekend livestock wise and whatever I can get sold equipment wise at that time. I am thinking either December 12/13th or January 9th/10th. I live in Martindale, just outside of San Marcos.

The reason for this is that it is impossible to catch fish in this tank with all the rocks etc in place, and I would rather not sell all the rocks and leave the fish super stressed. As such I would like to sell as much as possible all in one go.

Can we please get some feedback as to when you would rather this sale weekend happens in this thread? Over the next week I will clean the tank up and post pictures etc of all the livestock and rocks adn equipment that will be available.

What is for sale today: I am reasonably sure that I can catch Bluie the 14" long Vlamingi tang. If you have a tank that can hold him he is yours for the $50 that I paid for him.

What will be for sale; all were purchased from Divers den except the chromis.

Pair of black clownfish

A cool orange and white and neon blue clownfish

Scribbled Rabbitfish

Dotted Rabbit Fish

Kole Eye tang that is awesomely colored.

12ish blue chromis

Sand Sifting Starfish

Magnificent blenny

Some other blennies? have to do some research

PINK hawkfish, this is a pink version of the red hawkfish

500 lbs of beautiful live rock built into nice structures etc.

all the inverts that are in there, not sure what all there is we will find out on sale day!

In summary, if you are interested in any of this stuff let me know what date works better.

What is really good live rock selling for? Remember everything that ever went in the tank has been quarantined.

Edit: Please keep any comments in this thread not via PM so I am not answering many questions twice. As you can imagine this will be a TON of work for me. So trying to streamline things for the benefit of everyone. I will post what hardware is for sale in a seperate thread over the next week.

Thanks

OK so I am getting out of saltwater entirely, going to keep the tank some pumps and some lights but I will be selling everything else from this tank: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/23991-499-gallon-in-wall/

What I would like to do is get everything sold on one weekend livestock wise and whatever I can get sold equipment wise at that time. I am thinking either December 12/13th or January 9th/10th.

The reason for this is that it is impossible to catch fish in this tank with all the rocks etc in place, and I would rather not sell all the rocks and leave the fish super stressed. As such I would like to sell as much as possible all in one go.

Can we please get some feedback as to when you would rather this sale weekend happens in this thread? Over the next week I will clean the tank up and post pictures etc of all the livestock and rocks adn equipment that will be available.

What is for sale today: I am reasonably sure that I can catch Bluie the 14" long Vlamingi tang. If you have a tank that can hold him he is yours for the $50 that I paid for him.

What will be for sale; all were purchased from Divers den except the chromis.

Pair of black clownfish

A cool orange and white and neon blue clownfish

Scribbled Rabbitfish

Dotted Rabbit Fish

Kole Eye tang that is awesomely colored.

12ish blue chromis

Sand Sifting Starfish

Magnificent blenny

Some other blennies? have to do some research

PINK hawkfish, this is a pink version of the red hawkfish

500 lbs of beautiful live rock built into nice structures etc.

all the inverts that are in there, not sure what all there is we will find out on sale day!

In summary, if you are interested in any of this stuff let me know what date works better.

What is really good live rock selling for? Remember everything that ever went in the tank has been quarantined.

Im interested in all the inverts snails, crabs, shrimps etc , once all the inverts are collected and is ready to sell I take them all !

Please see the first post, please do not PM at this time please post all questions in this thread so I dont have to answer them again and again. I will price things etc in the future.

AT THIS TIME I AM PRIMARILY INTERESTED IN WHAT WEEKEND WOULD BE BETTER TO HAVE EVERYONE COME AT ONCE TO PURCHASE THE LIVESTOCK.

Are there any corals, or was this just Fish/Inverts?

No corals, I barely even got the tank up and running before I lost interest because of getting a drone, now I have a racecar... too many hobbies trying to simplify.

Archived