Looking for a few corals (brace yourself)

GiddyORION

So I've been looking high and low for the following list of corals. let me preface this by saying I am completely aware that these are hard to come by, and I am also aware of the high and controversial price these fetch. Just saying this so people aren't all like "Jeez, no one has those! this guy is out of his mind!" smile.png

Anyway, if you have ANY fraggable colonies to booger-sized pieces, let me know. I can discuss the details with you in a PM.

here goes...

1. Jason Fox Flame Acro

2. Reef Raft Avengers Acro

3. Reef Raft Orange Passion Acro

4. Reef Raft Wolverine Acro

5. Reef Raft Pink Floyd

6. ANY AND ALL REEF RAFT ACROS

7. ORA Pearlberry Acro

8. Pro Corals Rainbow Acro

9. Strawberry Shortcake Acro

10. Any designer corals that, based on this colorful list, you think might tickle my fancy smile.png

I'm really cherry-picking because my SPS tank is low on space. I have to be careful stocking it lol.

my wallet is ready. and so is my body XD.

If your just buying reef raft for the name they do a lot of sales on eBay. You can prob buy cheaper stuff in auction there as they have a ton. As for the ssc I got a frag pm me if you feel like drivin way out here to get it.

If your just buying reef raft for the name they do a lot of sales on eBay. You can prob buy cheaper stuff in auction there as they have a ton. As for the ssc I got a frag pm me if you feel like drivin way out here to get it.

I considered this, but there haven't been any acro listings for quite some time. I am also not completely buying for brand name, Its just that Reef Raft carries some nice acros. As to the offer of the SSC, PM inbound :)

I may have asked you already Giddy, but have you seen any of these ReefRaft corals in person? You may want to lay eyes on them first before you pay the price.

I think you'd be more satisfied and also get more for your money if you just went to a couple of the tanks in town that have a bunch of SPS and bought what you liked that you saw personally.

On that note, I do have the PC rainbow, ORA pearlberry, and an aussie shortcake, not to be confused with a strawberry shortcake. Not to get into the naming so much but the original strawberry shortcake acro was actually an acropora nasuta and the strawberry shortcakes you see more of nowadays are acropora microclades. The aussie shortcake I have is an acropora microclades.

Archived