Wtb Fish

Cwg14

Hello I'm new to this site but I've had saltwater fish for 4 years and I recently upgraded to a 90 gallon saltwater tank and it's doing good I am looking to start adding fish and obviously not all these at a time but I am looking for Lyretail anthias , a Flame Angel and possibly some type of reef safe wrasse as I plan of getting coral at some point eventually feel free to post pic of fish you are selling underneath with a price cause I'm open to other species too

Hello I'm new to this site but I've had saltwater fish for 4 years and I recently upgraded to a 90 gallon saltwater tank and it's doing good I am looking to start adding fish and obviously not all these at a time but I am looking for Lyretail anthias , a Flame Angel and possibly some type of reef safe wrasse as I plan of getting coral at some point eventually feel free to post pic of fish you are selling underneath with a price cause I'm open to other species too

Welcome to the club and the hobby!

In general you're better off checking the Want to Sell Forum unless there is a specific fish or coral you're looking for.

Just request others to PM you. Personal Message. Then go to the top right on the ARC page and click on your Avatar name and then personal messages. Most of us communicate this way and only give out our numbers to specific people over the PM system.

Andre'

Archived