Logo creator

ckyuv

This is a little bit non fish tank related but it seems like it might be easy for someone who knows what they are doing. I'm not any good with image creating/editing and I'm trying to make a simple logo. My wife is currently in school for photography and my fingers are crossed she'll graduate this semester. I'm trying to put a basic site up for her for when she's done and I can't seem to make a cool logo. All the free design things online give you a super tiny image that's blury when you add it to a site. Anyways this is all I got:post-2461-0-36296400-1441164986.jpg

It's real little and blurry, didn't know if there is a way to make it bigger/less blurry or if it's easy to make another one. Really anything with a rose and fancy cursive text will do I'm not pickey. The theme on the site builder shows the color is #E7797A and the size is supposed to be 250px wide and 100px high.

Let me know if you got one already. Otherwise I can make one in a few minutes, just need to find a similar rose shape.

What program/s are you using

Either photoshop or illustrator depending on the logo. But typically use illustrator so I can keep them in a vector format which will scale to any size without losing quality.

Archived