Tiger Tail Cucumber For Sale - $10 - SOLD

SChrisEV

I have a pretty large tiger tail cucumber that I'm looking to sell. In my move I realized that my one split again into two. It must have split some time ago because it is pretty good sized, probably 6" to 8" NOT stretched out. smile.png Prime size to split again before too long. I have it now in a 10g waiting to a new home. I'd like to find it a new home soon.

Paypal only to hold.

Dropped price to $10

For reference: Look here

These are great at keeping your sand bed clean. Interesting to watch, they eat the sand, and poop out nice clean sand. You literally see the piles of clean sand piled up. :)

If you have a sand bed, very easy. As in you have to do nothing, at least that is my care level for them. And the one I bought 3ish years ago, has split 4 or 5 times now. They eat debris from the sand bed.

For those that like real pics, here ya go:

post-2161-0-87994100-1436378107_thumb.jp

post-2161-0-87093600-1436378109_thumb.jp

Have had a few interested but so for still available. Based on it's size I would not be too surprised if it split not long after it is in it's new home. No guarantees, but that has been my experience.

I think they might get as big as 1 foot, but in my experience once they get about 8" they split. This is all somewhat speculation because rarely do I see the entire thing. They streach out from the rock and eat the debris from the sand. They could reach the 12" mark, but it seems that they split sooner than that.

I'm very tempted, but cuc's just still make me nervous with the whole nuke the tank if dead thing.

Well, with your size tank I don't think that would be an issue, but besides that, these guys are really pretty hardy. They (at least the original) have lived through two tank moves, where most of my livestock did NOT make it.

Archived