Looking for frags...

Jimbo662

If anyone has any red and green monti cap frags let me know. Also looking for something that'll do well about mid way in the tank. Tank is 20" deep and kessil is about 10" above the water maxing out at 43%. I've mostly got acans...most of which are adding heads, a Duncan that's recently added several heads, a couple of blasto's, superman rhodactis that's splitting about every 2-3 months.

I have an orange/red cap frag, but it's tiny and I was trying to let it grow up first. I'd just give it to you for free if you want it.

I have an orange/red cap frag, but it's tiny and I was trying to let it grow up first. I'd just give it to you for free if you want it.

Thanks...may be best to let it grow out and give it a fighting chance. :-)

I have a red cap that's about 3" in diameter and a green/pink birdsnest colony that's about 3" across too. I'd let go of them for $10 each. But, I live way south austin :)

I have Green and Red caps if you them. Not fragged yet but can easily do that if you want some. Probably $10 each, but negotiable. I am in CP. Plus I have plenty of other corals available you can check out.

Thanks for all the offers. I've got several that I'm picking up this week. Once I get them in the tank and see how much room I have left I may contact some of you if I do need more. :-)

Archived