Sissy's new 90 gal

Sissy36

Hi y'all! I have wanted a marine reef aquarium since I was a child and I finally got one! Just put the rocks and sand in last night. Super excited! I want to thank you in advance for all your help, support, and advise.

20150704_125434_zps2nxutgct.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Hi y'all! I have wanted a marine reef aquarium since I was a child and I finally got one! Just put the rocks and sand in last night. Super excited! I want to thank you in advance for all your help, support, and advise. 20150704_125434_zps2nxutgct.jpg

Is that one of those adhesive thermometers in the top right corner? Do you find that they are consistent enough or do you just use it as a quick glance to see if things are really bad? I ask because the ones I have used never seemed to last or really do a very accurate job.

The tank came with 2 already on it. I don't particularly like them. I have a lot of trouble reading them. I have a digital thermometer /in tank heater I like a lot. Although it quit working yesterday afternoon, not cool. Do you think my live rock will be ok till I can get another? The store that sells them is closed today. I keep my house at 72°F

• 1 month later...

Tank looks good, what kind of equiptment are you running on it?

I bought it 2nd hand and couldn't drill so I have a HOB aquaclear filter and a reef octopus HOB skimmer. Not anything noteworthy, But it works.

I currently have a pulsing xenia, a leather, and torch coral. As far as fish I have a purple firefish, a goby, a picasso clown,(I had 2 but one jumped and died, I put the lid back on) , and I just added a Magnificent Foxface.

Archived