130 gallon tank

Mlaw

As the title says, I've got a 130 that needs to go. It held water when I took it down and I'm sure it still does, but haven't tested. It's a bit dirty but nothing some scrubbing won't fix. It is currently sitting in the yard so it needs to go before an accident happens.

Glass is pretty free of scratches etc. I didn't really notice any when I had fish in the tank.

I upgraded about 5 months ago and had plans for doing something with this tank but my wife put her foot down. Please come get it and restore me to marital bliss!

As the title says, I've got a 130 that needs to go. It held water when I took it down and I'm sure it still does, but haven't tested. It's a bit dirty but nothing some scrubbing won't fix. It is currently sitting in the yard so it needs to go before an accident happens.

Glass is pretty free of scratches etc. I didn't really notice any when I had fish in the tank.

I upgraded about 5 months ago and had plans for doing something with this tank but my wife put her foot down. Please come get it and restore me to marital bliss!

I am interested in the tank if it falls through today call or text me at 2543963916 please thanks

Heston

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Archived