Coral Imports order this coming week

Dan H

Meg and I are going to be placing an order with Coral Imports this week, probably Thursday for Friday morning delivery. We already have enough to hit the free shipping with just our stuff so you're welcome to jump on.

Cool. I'll be placing the order Wednesday evening or Thursday AM so that it's delivered Friday by 10:30AM. Pickup can be arranged at my house. You can either paypal me or bring cash to the pickup.

Well, the order came in today and I wanted to say, wow. The fish are all healthy, the only exception being the fairy wrasse looks unhappy but those generally ship poorly anyways. Hopefully he'll be alright. The coral we got is outstanding. HUGE frags for really good prices. Everything was bagged nicely, no leaks, even with the big frag rocks. They wrapped the rocks with plastic pieces to make sure it wouldn't stick the bag and leak. The shipping container had heat packs taped to the lid, so it arrived nice and at a good temperature. I will definitely be ordering more from them soon.

Blue Steel Zoanthids

post-3872-0-81590900-1431112233_thumb.jp

Blue Hornet Zoanthids

post-3872-0-18674100-1431112237_thumb.jp

Montipora

post-3872-0-82443700-1431112240_thumb.jp

Eagle Eye Zoanthids

post-3872-0-52332200-1431112244_thumb.jp

Ricordea Florida

post-3872-0-06445200-1431112248_thumb.jp

And our fish:

3 Yellow Staghorn Chromis

1 Blue Staghorn Chromis

2 Helfrichi Firefish

1 Fairy Wrasse

1 Mystery Wrasse

post-3872-0-27114300-1431112251_thumb.jp

post-3872-0-44483000-1431112254_thumb.jp

post-3872-0-61326100-1431112257_thumb.jp

post-3872-0-37421200-1431112260_thumb.jp

Awesome :)

Yeah Fairies always do bad in shipping. I thought all three of the Flames Wrasses we had were goners for days after shipping, but they came around. Same with our Lineatus we didn't see for the better part of a month in QT.

Love that mystery wrasse photo! And love to see everything in your QT tank. PVC rules!

Heh. He is remaining mysterious.

Awesome smile.png

Yeah Fairies always do bad in shipping. I thought all three of the Flames Wrasses we had were goners for days after shipping, but they came around. Same with our Lineatus we didn't see for the better part of a month in QT.

I'll keep an eye on him. I hope he is ok.

Well the flasher Wrasse is looking much better. He is swimming around and looks much more comfortable. Plus I realized I said fairy Wrasse earlier, my mistake.

Well, my wife just called me and said the flasher Wrasse died today. He was looking better for a while, then got real bad and stopped swimming entirely.

So I just wanted to note something... Peter at Coral Imports is awesome. I emailed him and said what happened, and in under 2 minutes I had an email reply saying I had a credit for the fish. I told him we still want a flasher wrasse, so he said next time he's going to make sure they go find a really active and eating fish. Honestly, you can't beat customer service/appreciation like that.

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the rest of our fish from him.

Thanks Peter!

Well, my wife just called me and said the flasher Wrasse died today. He was looking better for a while, then got real bad and stopped swimming entirely.

So I just wanted to note something... Peter at Coral Imports is awesome. I emailed him and said what happened, and in under 2 minutes I had an email reply saying I had a credit for the fish. I told him we still want a flasher wrasse, so he said next time he's going to make sure they go find a really active and eating fish. Honestly, you can't beat customer service/appreciation like that.

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the rest of our fish from him.

Thanks Peter!

sounds like a good dealer, let me know when your doing another order

We plan to make another order in late July after we release our current fish from the QT. I will make sure to post up a group buy notice a good week in advance.

Archived