Any basketball players here?

FarmerTy

I'm not talking professional here, even though in my head I think I'm Stephen Curry. [emoji41]

I have a regular group I've played with for 8 years now and our numbers have been dwindling. You can blame it on marriage, kids, or broken body parts.

Anyways, looking to add more to the group. We usually play on weekend mornings and sometimes weekday evenings at an outdoor court near the Domain.

If anybody has any interest to play, let me know. We're all decent players who focus on lots of team defense and good passing. We can mostly make consistent shots as well. No "Michael Jordan" ball here where one guy hogs all the shots so you don't have to worry about that.

Anyways, hit me up. We're actually playing at 11am today if there are any takers.

-Ty

Ty, you are steph curry...

im going to be running around all day today, and am going to be out of town next weekend, but you can count me in for a few pick up games in the near future.

enjoying the madness so far? or are you a pros only kind of guy....hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a soccer player who enjoys playing basketball.

You did a pretty good impression of a basketball player today. I wonder if I could do a good impression of a soccer player?
You get this down and you're good!

post-1558-0-14505500-1427111908.gif

Archived