Group Buy : Achilles tang -25$ and MORE INSANELY CHEAP

Vincent-Thai

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in for at least an Achilles Tang but would be interested in a blonde naso tang if he has those, as well as some wrasse depending on price and type.

Woods go to the website on a computer . For some reason it won't show on the phone . Text me what your final decision . 512-966-8752

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used my phone to see the fish list. Click on browse and then use the scroll bar on the right to see what is listed in each section.

The website says to email for a fish lidding. Has anyone done that?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I used my phone to see the fish list. Click on browse and then use the scroll bar on the right to see what is listed in each section.

The website says to email for a fish lidding. Has anyone done that?

I've done that but have gotten no response.

Just a thought, but we're looking at 3 boxes. I'd be happy to volunteer to have a box shipped to my house so that people don't have to drive up all the way up to Hutto.

I don't want to complicate it any more than needed but just throwing an idea out there since I am ordering a decent amount of fish. I'll leave it up to Thai if he has any desire to even mess with that or not. I can also pick up my fish and pick up any else's order to hold in bags at my place as well. I'm near the Domain, accessible from I35 or Mopac pretty easily.

Eww we have to go to Tys house?

Haha that would be good then I can pick it up on the way home from work. The number of boxes will depends if we can get the fish.

Hey guys . If it all goes well and. He have the fishes I can ask him for wensday to saturday arrival . Wensday to Saturday I work at , PERFECT 10 MENS CLUB . I'm the vallet guy . I will be outside all day and all night . Everyone can come and pick up their fish here . It in roundrock 5 minutes away from nikos reef .

Hey guys . If it all goes well and. He have the fishes I can ask him for wensday to saturday arrival . Wensday to Saturday I work at , PERFECT 10 MENS CLUB . I'm the vallet guy . I will be outside all day and all night . Everyone can come and pick up their fish here . It in roundrock 5 minutes away from nikos reef .

So you're going to ship it to your work Thai? Or just wait for it to arrive and then take it there?

So you're going to ship it to your work Thai? Or just wait for it to arrive and then take it there?

I will waite for it and pick it up at the airport . Might need to borrow a truck or SUV . All the boxes Probaly won't fit in my car .

When will we know if he has everything in stock and when it may ship? I'm off Wednesday's and Thursday's so happy to hold floated bags in my tank if anyone needs. I'm about 5-10 minutes south of nikos near star furniture

Hey guys . For my own protection . I want to do 2 different shipment . I want to test the water for this guy . The total cost for all the fish everyone want is 1.7k . A thousand and 700 . For my own protection I want to do a order of 700 . If worst case it a scam I don't want to owe 1.7k . I'm sending the list of 80 fish and I will see what he have and we go from there .

Archived