Metal Stand builder needed for HIRE ASAP

SChrisEV

I've been casually reaching out to a few people, but so far have not lined anything up. With the purchase of a new (to me) tank, I'm really motivated to get this process underway. This is a 185g tank with a foot print of 60" long by 30" wide.

I will go over the specifics with whoever is interested and able. I'm ready to get this underway right away.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

smile.png Well I'm not a kid with a toy, and need the other piece to play.... so the sooner the better. smile.png Of course I'm talking about a lot of weight, a lot of water, and livestock, so having it done fast takes a back seat to done right.

Yes, I'm talking about Gig'ems neighbor. He did a good job on the modifications on my stand though again, I don't know his reputation for building an entire stand himself so I can't speak to that. Gig'ems brother-in-law sounds like a good option as well. I know Offroaddodge has built a couple of stands on this club so maybe some will chime in on his work. This is also the guy that built his own stand/canopy and added automated hydraulic lift to his canopy so he's quite ingenious and handy.