Possible reef farmers group buy

footballdude2k3

I will be posting in here and in Maast about this, I have been in touch with Steve Tyree about a coral that he used to have, he just got a frag ready for me, and I am going to ask him for a list of everything that he has available, would anybody here be interested in doing a group buy from him if he has more things available? I would be willing to meet somewhere between San Antonio and Austin if we can do this, just figured I would ask since he doesn't usually sell too much directly to my knowledge.

Alright guys, I think there are only one of most of these, so between this thread and PM's, time stamps are gonna be first come first serve. Payment is gonna need to be PayPaled either as a gift or plus the 3% fee, shipping will be split between anybody that gets in on the order, and I will have it delivered to me on a weekday that I take off, so either a Weds or Thurs, and then I can meet up with somebody that lives in Austin, and then you guys can arrange to grab them from that person, or if you want yours individually delivered, I can do that if you guys could give me a few bucks for gas since this isn't exactly a close drive for me to make.

He told me that the more that is ordered, that we would get a discount, so plan on it being whatever amount is shown right here, and I will post in here what the total for everything is with the exact price is.

Joe's Rainbow Small $140
New LE Very Berry Granulosa Small $125
New LE Superman Tenuis Small $115
LE Rouge Acropora Millepora Small $90
LE Becker Tortuosa Small $90
LE Ponape Torch Small $80
LE Bali Tricolor Small $80
LE FF Strawberry lemonade Acropora Small $100
LE Pink Lemonade Acropora Small $80
For these Atlantis Aquarium corals below look at the web site
www.atlantisaquarium.net
and look at the collector Acropora page
ATL Cherry Bomb Acro Small $80
ATL Blazing Sun spicifera Small $70
ATL Sunset Acropora millepora Small $80
ATL Tar Heels Staghorn Small $80
ATL Shades of Fall Nasuta Small $80
ATL Ruby Red Tabling A. hyacinthus Small $80
ATL Pink and Yellow Acropora Small $80
ATL Ultimate Tricolor Small $70
ATL Purple Bonzai Small $80
ATL Banana lokani Small $90
ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta Small $90
ATL Ultimate Myagi Tortuosa Small $70
ATL Incredible Hulk Acropora Small $70
ATL Bruised Berry Acro prostrata Small $80
ATL Rosy Red Granulosa Small $90
ATL Joleen's Red Table Small $80

Also about to post this in maast, there are not too many guys down there that do SPS, so I am not sure how much they will get, but just wanted to let you guys know that I will be doing timestamps between everything if multiple people want the same thing.

Archived