FS-RANDOM CORAL COLONIES- SOLD OUT

Viet'spride70

I JUST SHUT DOWN A 90G. GOT SOME NEED TO GO ASAP. THEY R TEMP ESTATE IN MY 190G.

PICS R TAKEN UNDER 250W PHEONIX 14K WITH CELL PHONE.

WYSIWYG. FCFS, ONLY HOLD WITH PP. I AM MOSTLY AVAIL AFTER 5 WEEKDAYS TO PICK UP.

HIT ME UP AT 512-903-7773

TRICOLOR HORRIDA. 2-3" TALL. $15 ...SOLD

UNKNOWN. GREEN COLOR $35. 3" TALL

I'll take this one please send me Paypal info and ill send ASAP

Andre'

PMED.

Hello, I'd like the unknown for 25. I'll be in Austin Jul 4th weekend. Can you hold till then?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

WHICH ONE U R REFER TO? THE ONE IN PIC #2 AND #4 R PENDING...AND I AM NOT SURE I CAN HOLD EM WITHOUT PAY, JUST LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE...

Vu

Thank you so much for the wonderful plating acro and the awesome Miami Hurricane Chalice. I have wanted this coral for a long time and yours is a beautiful specemin. Your prices for these two pieces was outstanding and I enjoyed our visit very much. Your tank is magnificent and your knowlege about the hobby plentiful.

Andre'

I BELIEVE ITS A PURPLE GUM MONSTER CHALICE. ITS MAD CAUSE A MOVE TO A DIFFERENT TANK AND I BROKE A FEW PIECES AROUND IT DUE TO ATTACHING TO ANOTHER ROCK...4" FROM SIDE TO SIDE THAT IS BROKEN..U GET THE WHOLE COLONY FOR $85

This looks like an EME (Emerald Mummy Eye)

I BELIEVE ITS A PURPLE GUM MONSTER CHALICE. ITS MAD CAUSE A MOVE TO A DIFFERENT TANK AND I BROKE A FEW PIECES AROUND IT DUE TO ATTACHING TO ANOTHER ROCK...4" FROM SIDE TO SIDE THAT IS BROKEN..U GET THE WHOLE COLONY FOR $85

This looks like an EME (Emerald

It's not mine so I couldn't get a name right...good catch Seth. Thank you.