Zoa ID

Makena95GT

Got this little rock from Fish Gallery a few weeks ago. Havent heard a name for it yet and i have no idea where to begin when it comes to looking it up.

Phone pic:

dugu9yse.jpg

Outer rim is a forest green.. then turns into a thin rim of neon green.. then a thicker rim of blue with a bright orange mouth.

uploading a DSLR more color-accurate pic now

I don't know the zoa ID but just wanted to point out that the green algae on the right side of it almost looks like bryopsis to me. Might want to take a closer inspection of that just in case it is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I don't know the zoa ID but just wanted to point out that the green algae on the right side of it almost looks like bryopsis to me. Might want to take a closer inspection of that just in case it is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I has no idea. I planned on picking it all off so it wouldnt bug my Zoas buy my skinny fingers.. are too fat to get a grip. Need to find some tweezers

Eye of rah have a pink center not orange. They don't look like Eye of Rah to me but the pic isn't good enough to tell well. Do you have any that aren't so blue tinted? Also where the polyp is fully open and clear?

Archived