Berghia group buy-- Kyle/Buda/SM

Roy V

I want to order 5 nudis and will be ordering next Wends for Thurs delivery. We can save on shipping which will be about $37 total. Even if we don't qualify for free shipping ($300 or more) the order will be placed and we can divide the shipping expense.

They only allow one payment. Once you PayPal me the money, I will place the order on or before April 16th. I've ordered from Lisa about 2 yrs ago and was very pleased with everything. Pickup will be at my home in Kyle on Thurs April 17th.

Check out the link for info and prices. LMK

http://www.saltyunderground.com/index.php?cPath=6

PayPal: [email protected]

Thanks,

Roy

Bueller...Bueller...

:whistle:

Roy,

I am curious as to your purpose for these Nudibrances.

Some years back, at a MACNA Conference, I meant a hobiest couple looking for Aiptasia, to keep their Nudibrances alive.

Go figure.

Patrick

For aptasia control/eradication. They are the only things that ever worked for me. I've spent lots of money on peppermint shrimp, filefish, and copperband butterflys...just to ignore them or die. They start out slowly and have wondered if it was a waste of money, then slowly over the course of 1-2 months the aptasia slowly disappear. Once all have been eaten they will starve if not given more aptasia or shared with other reefers. My tank had been aptasia free for almost 2 yrs after this method.

roy

You must bring in a lot of new stuff to need these guys again.

Two years ago, I purchased 1000 lbs of diver collected uncured GOM live rock. While I did purchase Peppermint Shrimp as a proactive measure they did not do much. All total, there were less than 10 Aiptasia in 1000 lbs of rock. Hydrogen peroxide and an insulin needle eliminated all Aiptasia instantaneous.

Patrick

Yeah, I kinda do and feed heavy. I've tried the kalkwasser paste with some luck, but never able to get the ones behind rock work.

I'll also give the hydro peroxide a try.

Thx.

Hey Roy, i have had some great experience with the peppermint shrimps at RCA here in Austin. I had a bit of aptasia in my tank and the 2 shrimps i bought knocked it out in a few weeks.They even ate off HUGE one's. The people at RCA gave me some good advice on how to coax the shrimps to only eatting the aptasia and it worked great :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if Roy ever got some berghia, or tried something else, and what worked. I'm looking into ordering some berghia myself.

They definitely work. I've always been a bit hesitant to using them because I wouldn't know what to do with them once all the aptasia are gone. But I would definitely prefer these to using a shrimp which seem to always find a new food group called coral or live fish.

They definitely work. I've always been a bit hesitant to using them because I wouldn't know what to do with them once all the aptasia are gone. But I would definitely prefer these to using a shrimp which seem to always find a new food group called coral or live fish.

Me too, peppermint shrimp love to rip the mouths out of my lps. Swore them off a couple years back.

Archived