jebao WP group buy?

Mlaw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok folks, here's the deal. Please put in your order and I'll update the thread. We're going to close the buy on Monday at 5pm and order then. You can paypal me once we figure out the shipping or we reach free shipping. Please check the list on page one to make sure I have your order correct and pm me to confirm. Thanks!

Can you give us a link to the list of items we can purchase as part of this deal?

Now you got me thinking about a new return pump. The DC pumps look good but do they come wired for 110? I need between 1500 and 1200 gph so I'm thinking about the DC 6000 any thoughts?

Can you give us a link to the list of items we can purchase as part of this deal?

Now you got me thinking about a new return pump. The DC pumps look good but do they come wired for 110? I need between 1500 and 1200 gph so I'm thinking about the DC 6000 any thoughts?

I think they are wired for AC100-240V so its all good.

It won't let me post the xcel file, but I can email it to you if you want. The jebao returns are listed on page one under the order section. The other pumps they have are meant for ponds, but they might work. The largest (non-jebao) is only 925 gph and 99w.

I got you added SiFue.

Still waiting for confirmation on those of you not listed as confirmed. Please PM me or post that your order is correct. There is still time for others to join the GB as well. We would like to put the order in on Monday or Tuesday to get the items here soon.

Yes, you will need to have either the full Apex unit with VDM or buy an module with VDM for your Apex Lite/Jr. Then have Victoly make you a cable and you're done. I am currently running my two WP40s via my Apex.

Archived