BRS Order

SChrisEV

I know there was just recently a group order, but I missed it. I will be placing an order soon, probably in the next couple days. I have not decided if I'll order all the items I have in mind or just some of them. I may already be at free shipping, or I may just be close. So, I'm just looking to see if there are others that would like to go in on items with me to either share the shipping or, most likely get free shipping.

Let me know if you want to be added to my order, and approximately the $$ amount, I'll get the specific items from each person once I get ready to place the order.

SChrisEV - $100 - $300

You can pay me cash or paypal (pm me for address) - no magic beans, I have plenty of those! I'm just north of UT, so you can pick up at my house, or we can meet at Niko's Reef if you're north (it never hurts to have a reason to visit his shop). I'm not in a huge rush to order, so I can wait to give Woods and any others time to get their order in.

No problem guys. I have everyone's order and would like to place it Saturday. I'm planning on going to Nikos on Friday night; hopefully the order will be in by then for those of you north that don't want to travel too far.

BRS, is closed until Monday, so I will place the order then to give anyone else a chance to order if they'd like. I'll place it first thing on Monday and it will ship that day (same as if I placed it today). Thanks everyone.

Order should be available for pick up this Friday. I should be home most of the day, so pm for address if you're picking up here or let me know if you want me to take the order to Nikos Friday night (I should be there close to 7pm).

Archived