WTB: Used 250W MH SE Mogul bulb 20,000K ALSO 48in T-5 Actinics used

Mad Reefer

HI,

I'm looking for used 250W MH SE Mogul bulb 20K. Please let me know what you have. I prefer Reeflux or radium with 6months on them but will consider anything.

Also need 54W 48" T-5 Actinics.

Thanks

Madness

cool.png

I have 2 brand new 250w SE 20k Radiums. I'll do $160 for both.

@Cisco_reef

Thanks for the offer but victoly is right, Thats exactly what i need. I like to get them used to save money. Lots of people who can afford those bulbs also like to switch them out after 6 months so they dont degrade. I can sometimes get them really cheep or free. My tanks likes em new or old so I like to save the money. Please let whoever buys them from you know not to throw them out in 6moths and that id be interested in them at that time.

my main 250W was out and i was limping along on an old 10K with no relief in sight so I took a chance and ordered three 250W SE 20K bulbs from 1000bulbs.com for just under $20 each with shipping and tax.

http://www.1000bulbs.com/product/8024/MHS-02502405.html?ref=none

The tank color and intensity looks spot on. the bulb is about an inch shorter than the others i've used but it doesnt seem to matter. The reviews on the site all seem awesome.I hope they work out. It feels great to have some brand new bulbs for backups for once.smile.png

Just thought someone else might benefit from knowing about these.

-Madness

Madness,

Those should be the plusrite bulbs. Been using them for 3 years now with great success. There's been a lot of discussion on their effectiveness. I tend to agree with them through my own experience in my tanks. Good find!

Archived