Anyones' Apex stop logging data after 2 am today?

I noticed that my graphs were not varying much at all, I checked my data log and the last entry was for today at 1:50 am. I just unplugged the aquabus from the base unit to try and reset it. Just wondering if I was the only one.

I just checked mine and it is logging fine. I have the full Apex and older firmware.... I need to update it, just been waiting until the newer one is more solid.

my log stopped at midnight. my varspd ports aren't working either...can't get my lights on. they work when i plug them in individually to a power strip. did unplugging help at all?

correction...it was 1:50am when it stopped.

uh oh, this gives me some concern. I am at work until 7 tonight and would hate to find that something had failed when i got home because of the time change. I wonder if this is something that happens to equipment on a timed schdule vs something that is just in the on mode like my return and circulation pumps

All my stuff was working fine, I did need to sync my Apex time and my iPad time and my lights turned on. So it may appear that timed functions are out of sync but all my normal on functions worked as expected.

I guess I will have to go home at lunch to reboot my stuff. I have not fixed my port forwarding since I moved. If not I guess my fish will just have to deal with natural light. Not good for my corals but they will survive I'm sure

I had hoped my lights would have escaped the dreaded time change but they have not. Since the time change, I have not been able to get them back onto the schedule I had. The lights and variable speed are on auto and the programming has not changed. The time is correct and I have restarted it, any thoughts.

I certainly hope this isn't me totally have a mental lapse.

Archived