Don't try this at home.

Sherita

Fragging, yes. Sir............um not so much, LOL. S'ok, it's hard to tell gender from eyeballs.

And remember kids, let this be a lesson. Always wear your PPE.

I have been surprised about their squirting ability. I took a rock out of the water once and a paly squirted about a foot into the air. Almost got my eye. Hope you get better soon.

Looks really good today......like someone punched me right in the eye.

Somehow the explanation leaves something to be desired. I think I'll just stay in the house today............

Thanks Ty.

It will clear up in a couple of days. Until then I will look like I was in a bar fight (you should see the other guy....I cut him to pieces).

One would think that if experience is the best teacher............

These are the lengths Sherita is willing to go to make sure we all have amazing zoas and palys! Dedication!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Anything for my ARC peeps.............

The two felines here are known as the Geriatricats. 16 and 29 years old respectively. They do not care to play, LOL.

Eye is almost well. So, I'm back to fragging again grin.pnggrin.pnggrin.png

Y'all better be saving your lunch money for C4, because I'm bringing some sexy, gorgeous stuff.

Glad your doing better! Wow, this hit too close to home. I will be using gloves. I've known about the dangers but always take the risk anyway (dumb, I know). I think I'll buy some latex gloves after seeing this. God speed on the recovery!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived