WTB Acropora & high end Zoas frags

PatrJ512

Does anyone have any colorful acropora or millipora colonies they would be willing to sell me a small frag from? I'm relatively new to the hobby and after about 6-8 months with only softies I started to incorporate a few sps frags. The frags (one yellow, one green) are doing great and now I'd like to expand. I'm mainly interested in small, high end, blue, red, purple, and pink colored frags and would perfer to stay between $10-30/per depending on size, ect. I dont mind if they are really small.. I'd like to take my time and watch them grow :)

I'm also looking to purchase 1 or 2 polyp high end zoanthid frags. I currently have around 10 different kinds (fire/ice, rastas, and some cheapies) so if you have something you think id be interested in shoot me a PM. I'd like to stay around $10-20/per but will make exceptions if you have something that demands a higher price.

Thanks!

You rang? I don't have a showroom/mancave like Richard but I will hosting the March meeting at my place and there will be some nice SPS frags there I will be unloading.

Careful. Ty also has some charming 3/2/2's he'd like to show you. smile.png

• Like 1

You rang? I don't have a showroom/mancave like Richard but I will hosting the March meeting at my place and there will be some nice SPS frags there I will be unloading.

Careful. Ty also has some charming 3/2/2's he'd like to show you. smile.png

I may need to wait few years before looking at charming 3/2/2's.. I'll definitly be PMing you both about mancaves tours and the March meeting though.

Thanks!

I tried offering the bank coral credit as a down payment once but was vehemently denied.

Maybe if I gave it a fancy name like coralcoins they would be more open to it next time.

The March meeting will be a fun one. I'm bringing in some Asian food and there may be a small gift for each family/person that attends... and no, its not just my business card... but you're free to take that too if you want. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Kyle and can help you out with acro frags. Some of my bigger colonies can be fragged. They are Myagi tort, Pink Lemonade, Rainbow nausta, and green Susharoni (deepwater species). 210-834-3852 text me if interested Roy.

post-352-0-95821900-1395250690_thumb.jpg

post-352-0-03080800-1395250756_thumb.jpg