Should I?

Sherita

Hey y'all. I'm thinking about setting up a frag tank at C4, but before I commit.............do you guys think it's a good idea, or am I making a mistake? Honest opinions please, but no flaming. I don't mind doing it, but I don't want to look like an idiot either (I can manage that without any help, thankyouverymuch). Opinions?

I think it would be great. In addition, I'd love other interested members to setup frag tanks, C4 was originally started as an extension of our Spring Frag Swap. If there's enough demand we can assign volunteers to watch your frag tanks while you check out our speakers so that you don't have to worry about missing anything.

Wow, didn't take much convincing.

Not all communication takes place in public, my friend grin.png:grin:

Plus, it sounds like fun! And I'm all about fun.

Touché.

Ok, you're gonna be a fun one to mess with, LOL. I like someone with a sense of humor.

Not all communication takes place in public, my friend :grin::grin:

Touché.

Ok, you're gonna be a fun one to mess with, LOL. I like someone with a sense of humor.

Perhaps flirting should be done in private, too? :).

Not all communication takes place in public, my friend grin.png:grin:

Touché.

Perhaps flirting should be done in private, too? smile.png.

Bahahahahaha! ZING!

LOL, cute.

My tank isn't quite that big, but it's pretty fancy.

My heart isn't in it too much today. I'm so sick I can hardly hold my head up. Just crawled out of bed, probably going back there here pretty quick. I despise being sick.

I don't know what it is, but it's bad. I'm feeling crummy again. Not as bad as I was. Time to take some meds and lay down for a while. The stuff is spreading like wildfire around here. I'm sure tired of feeling bad. Wish it would go away.

Archived