JeeperTy's clumsy frag sale

FarmerTy

Hi all,

Broken frags a plenty.

Green hydnophora (greenest thing in my tank, and that's without LEDs!) $5/frag (anywhere from 1" to 2" a piece) -some still available, $10/frag (3 pieces that are huge! Like 3-4" long) -all large pieces pending

20140212_163012_zps0wjc7qwv.jpg20140212_163028_zps0dgkpzbj.jpg

Warp Speed Monti - eye catcher with the bright green polyps on a dark brown base, $10/large frag (4" x 3"), got 2 available, I'll throw in the smaller pieces for free if you buy a large one. -all pending

P6050697_zps0ee3a7ab.jpg

Green birdsnest - easy starter SPS, bright green, polyps that flow in current, $10/frag (multibranching 2" frags) -all pending

20131231_000531_zpsiopxdka7.jpg

SPS bases - I snipped a ton of SPS right off their bases. $20 for all the bases (we're talking tricolor valida, cali tort, raspberry limeade, strawberry shortcake, unknown tabling acro, blue/green insignia). Warning, these are in varying degrees of being ticked off since I shut down my CaRX on the old tank. Even if only 2 make the transition, it's worth it! -sold

Red/orange cap - $5, size of a cereal bowl, parts of it are dead from when I put my acro in there for the bowl to hold it but most alive and well.

Archived