Cloudy Water (No Sand)

nuxx

The back of the chair threw me off for a second there. Thought you had a ladder installed to get into the tank.

LOL... used as temporary holders for WP60s' controllers. Also for getting up to the top of the tank quickly.

Going to need a 4 foot step ladder as well... even at 6'2 with the 40" tall stand and 31" tall tank, it's tough to get into the tank.

Even on a ladder I can barely touch the bottom of the tank with my arm all the way in the tank...

I feel sorry for people with 36"+ tall tanks...

7-8 hours rinsing! Good golly! Mind you I only have 55 lbs to do, I broke it up into 5-6 batches and rinsed fairly lightly. Your cloud is nothing compared to mine, so I guess the effort paid off for you. I'm not worried. I believe it'll clear much better once I have to sump working.

Ha!, as far as the chair ladders, you have another photo somewhere I saw. I noted you had matching ladders on the ends and didn't think much of it other than "Makes sense."

7-8 hours rinsing! Good golly! Mind you I only have 55 lbs to do, I broke it up into 5-6 batches and rinsed fairly lightly. Your cloud is nothing compared to mine, so I guess the effort paid off for you. I'm not worried. I believe it'll clear much better once I have to sump working.

Just wanted as much fine sand out of the tank as I could get... after two hours in the sun, my wife setup one of our pool loungers with a canopy up for me to sit on and be out of the sun. Even with that after all the time my back and wrists felt it. Felt all my 32 years of age lol

When I add the 4 WP40s on the back panel, I'm sure I might have some issues with stuff getting kicked up. Just haven't put them in because I need to order 4 more magnets, and I'm a little nervous dealing with them after my wife had one fly out of her hand 12" down to the stand after lifting it 1" off the acrylic. Then took all my force to get it off the stand... nervous to be dealing with multiple magnets on one panel. Will probably wrap them in tape and foam before I put each on...