Need help moving a non-running motorcycle

SChrisEV

This is super last minute, I had a "solutions" lined up but it turn out it's not going to work. I need help moving an R1 motorcycle that will not start. So need a trailer or something that I can push the motorcycle onto then transport if from Steiner Ranch to Pflugerville, Unfortunately I don't even have a vehicle right now that can tow a trailer. noexpression.gif I'm not asking for free, I'll pay for the help! The kicker is I need to have the bike moved no later than than Thursday 2:00pm, but ideally tomorrow evening.

Another option, if someone is good with bikes if I can get ti to start I can ride it to the new place. I have a feeling it is the starter, but I'm not sure, and I'm not handy with this kinda of tinkering. It's a 2007 R1

If anyone has or knows of a solutions please let me know. Best way to reach me is by text. 512 nine two five 7737.

THANKS MUCH!!!!

Chris

is it turning over? have you tried the down-hill jump start?

No it's not.

can you get it in a truck?

Maybe with a longer ramp, but would worry about it going sideways toward the top of the ramp because of not having good leverage.

incoming text

Thanks very much for the text! Offroadodge has a tilt trailer I can borrow, but I still need a truck with hitch. Anyone available tomorrow or Thursday that can help with a vehicle that can pull a trailer?

nvrEnuf... we'll kinda like that. :) But could be tomorrow evening later. I'm working on borrowing a biddies jeep to pull the trailer. Problem is it is in the shop, and not sure if ti will be out tomrrow. Waiting on him. to find out.

Archived