125 Gallon upgrade build Pictures added

haze152

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 2 weeks of thinking about it I Have decide to go with a sand bed. with this tank Its going to me more LPS so I don't need a ton of flow. I already had 20lbs of Fiji pink in sump so I did a mix of 20lbs Fiji Pink and 20lbs of aggronite I will post pic when everything is not so cloudy

• 1 year later...

Update unfortunately the tank will be coming down over the next couple weeks. I will be moving into a smaller place no room for 125 gallon. Stay tuned for the new build going back down to a 75 gallon fresh start on everything.

Update unfortunately the tank will be coming down over the next couple weeks. I will be moving into a smaller place no room for 125 gallon. Stay tuned for the new build going back down to a 75 gallon fresh start on everything.

Boo! Glad you're still doing your thing though and keeping up with reefing!

Boo! Glad you're still doing your thing though and keeping up with reefing!

I bought my very first SPS frag from you it is a purple stylophora it was a 5 dollar frag no bigger than 1/2 inch it now has 32 fingers ( Just counted) it is my favorite piece that I have almost the size of a dinner plate now. I will be looking for another frag when I get the new system up :)

All the live stock and water gone it has taken longer to break down then it did to upgrade. Now it's time to clean it up will post in the for sale forum sometime this week I hope.

Got my 20 gallon high setup and cycleing

Archived