Let's all welcome new Premium Sponsor Cultivated Reef!

referral-0396260001390597989.gif

Let's all take a moment to thank our newest sponsor, Cultivated Reef! Greg and his gang sell fish, inverts, dry goods, and cultivated corals. They offer tiered discounts that increase your savings based on the size of your order, worth much more than just free shipping. They also have a Reward Points program where you earn points that you can save up and redeem for additional savings at checkout.

And now a word from Greg

Hello ARC! With over 15 years of coral farming experience, we focus on 3 things...providing an excellent level of customer service, selling healthy "farmed" corals and inverts, and offering the best pricing in the industry. Our goal is that every new customer becomes a repeat customer.

Let's all take a moment to say welcome to Greg and thank Cultivated Reef for the support!

Too bad I blew my coral budget for this month at the Dome yesterday...

That's easy to do. But just set up group buy and don't buy anything yourself. Just get the freebies. Of course, as busy as you are that may be tricky.

Exactly! It takes some effort to head up a group buy and always reward that. But it's not as much effort as one may think. Usually we just have everyone include in the checkout notes that the order is for the group buy and everyone places there own order that is shipped together. That way you would not need to deal with collecting money. The only thing you really need to do is let me know you want to do a GB, create the thread, and figure out the shipping location etc

Archived